4.8

I am a DHgate Level 3 client and i am very impressed with the service here. I have actually just done an order of a watch.

I have only had two incidences where the product never came and i was refunded and then where the products were fake and i was refunded as well, that has happened just twice and other than that i have had a wonderful experience, quick response and good constant communication. I also reached out to the customer care who helped me out immediately and actually recommended other products and stores. I am also impressed at the recommendations related to the products i have purchased that the suggestions keep bringing to my page.

I have actually ordered for a number of friends and other relatives. Keep the good work

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Cons: Delay in seller serponse.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi kizak777,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,