4.8

Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as a one of the top example of great customer experience in the online shopping industry.

When shopping by category, customers are able to view product prices and ratings, and a simple mouse scroll over most images changes the photo to an alternate angle. Shoppers also may choose a quick look of products to select a size, add to favorites, or add to bag. The quick look saves customers from scanning through a great deal of text about products, but it also offers a Details tab for those customers who want the detailed information. I had a very good experience on DHgate online shopping because most of items I'll buy was within my expectations & very fast delivery too.

The only limitation for myself is product with minimum purchase of 1 unit is a bit limited. Overall, DHgate is highly recommended for online shopper globally.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Dhgate Pros: Great customer service, Item.

• Good Seller
  • Good Customer Service

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi joker666,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,