4.8

I liked DHgate from the beginning! I have bought a bag for my girlfriend from one of DHgate sellers.

I was worried about the shipping time and whether she'll like it or not. But everything went well and I'm very satisfied. Seller was really kind and helped me with the choice. Shipping time was unexpectedly short.

Recently I have bought two other bags for my family and some electronics for me. I also get a discount as a regular customer which was really nice. which I like the most is the simplicity of buying there and reasonable prices.

I hope my orders will reach my country fast. I will definately buy more!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Quality of the priduct for the money, Sellers, Kind service, Great customer service.

• Good Customer Service

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi bishapo,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,