3.3

I am a consumer user of the site, meaning I don't buy bulk, and am usually shopping for one or two small things for myself. I consider myself fairly experienced in researching items before I purchase them, which I believe has helped to reduce issues I could have had with the site.

As long as you research whatever you are potentially buying, and know how to check various sellers on the site, you should have a smooth experience.

On one occasion I had an issue with a seller, DHGate stepped in to help resolve the issue. Shipping is usually pretty slow, but it's also free, and most sellers offer alternate options if you want to get your package faster, which is nice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1420423

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,