5.0

My experience has been very grateful in DHgate, I have had no problem and my purchases have arrived in an effective and fast way to Turkey, I reccomended for shop in China. My purchases have crossed the world to arrive without any problem to my hands, and are of good quality and cheap.

Now I have made many purchase. And sellers respond effectively when you have a question. And that is greatly appreciated. An order was sent incorrectly.

But the seller sent the missing piece again.

He solved the problem right away. I hope that DHgate will last for a long time more with the effectiveness and quality that the products of its sellers deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Good prices, Customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi idriskatar!

Thank you for the positive review! All our sellers are very willing to help as long as there is a proper communication.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi idriskatar!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,