4.5

I ordered the veil and had a nice discussion with the seller to agree about the shipping terms and conditions and after our nice discussion he prepared the package and shipped it through China Air Post and I received it as expected. DHGate gives you plenty of coupons frequently and you can get coupons from seller stores, that saves tons of money when you want to buy something but be weary that most of them expire pretty quickly.I'm actually writing this review for a coupon or discount.

Recieved what I expected and how I expected.Recommend it! This is actually not a complain but at least a positive review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1302097

Hi Cathy1905,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,