I buy a lot of items at DHgate and very pleased of service.All items have true describe.

Related: Best Spiritual Store - Bull **** you know what

Sellers are answer at all questions very quick. Very good buyer protection and online support center. Most of the items have free world wild delivery. Fast delivery and short terms of shipment.

Often many different discounts and free coupons from sellers and Dhgate. Good range of items. It is easy to found what you want. Good search service at site.

Easy online payment with immediate cash receipts for your items.Very quick money back to your credit card if some thing was wrong with your order.

5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi darknesskos!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,