1.2K views
2.0

The 1st problem I have with DH GATE is There website.. it's designed for selling, and show casing their products and invetory...they readilly have the website in such a way to collect your hard earned money...

but don't give a *** about a refund.. should You have one.. It's amazing how you can make a purchase in minutes but how it takes a Acts of Congress to get a refund your money back.. The website gives you the run around to speaking to a sales rep are completing the process for a refund..

I've learned one thing from DHGATE.. That if you must buy something from online 1st see how easy it is to get a refund before you buy. Had I known how complicated it was to get a refund on a item that was never even opened, I would have never even bought a purchase from this shady Online distributor...

Now it seems as if I'm stuck with something I didn't want and paid a $120.. Stay away people!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

They are terrible especially the seller: LOVEWEDDINGMADE. Be careful he is not paying my refund and not answering mails since September in waiting and still nothing. They send bad quality and then they are not fair to send back the money

FaintAyeAye258

How/where do you find a printable label for a return?

Pamela Gilbert

agreed! I fought first for product refund, then fought for 80$ I paid to ship the junk back!

Actually got both refunds! but suprised they give it to you on their dhpay..Then your supposed to transfer it to your bank. Ya right! As soon as the $ shows in the DH account, the transfer option goes away.

Tried to tell me their looking for a new finance company for dh pay??Makes no sense,they can take everyone's $!! but can't give it back?!

Hi, I have the same issue, it seems that the seller is joking me, he sent me 4 fake trackings and don´t accept my refund request. this seller is hk_goldway (i think that it´s the same profile as aliexpress) but in official fb profile of Hong kong Goldway made a entry in their blog advertising this fake user isn´t of his company.

I make the order 13 days ago and Im boring to send messages to support and the seller, anyone can provide a solution for this situation? Best regards

@Roberto

After 16 days the support dont trust my words and the seller cant provide any label of the shipment, he have 3 feedbacks (have no more) with the same user but support cant provide my refunt. This web page is a joke, dont protect the buyers.

Same issue faced, I have received a fake/incorrect tracking number for a laptop ordered. The last date to receive machine also past.

Now I will run after them to seek refund. ....dr Saurabh K

Be careful, some sellers are legit, some are scam artists. After being ignored by a seller about a refund, I had to get DHgate involved.

I ordered a pair of shoes $44.17 that never came. I had to open a dispute. You only have a certain amount of time to open a claim so pay attention to your dates. Needless to say, the seller told me he would send me two pair and pay for

shipping if I closed the dispute.

And Instead of giving me a refund he would send me double the amount ordered and pay to ship it. This was all after having my Email's ignored, before I started a dispute. I didn't trust him at all, he only cooperated after I got DHgate involved. If anything goes wrong and your package never comes, If a dispute isn't opened they get paid.

Pay attention to your dates of shipping.

Most legit packages will track in China, and you should see them once they hit wherever you live. Be careful, never wire money.

This just happened to me too dhgates cancel my order the seller want respond or nothing I just lost 52 bucks I’m very ***

Dhgate2014
@Xavier

Hi Xavier,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

I am Douglas Rodrigue....

This is my order number (268251595)

My email is..