ordered glass that was shipped from china and not a single piece was broken or damaged. ive ordered led strips and other things.

This website for certain things is the best deal on the internet and for others the shipping makes it less feasible. Some of the postings have choppy english and some of the sellers also do too so communication can be tough but in my experience with a few sellers they bend over backward for you.

I like the site, I use it cautiously, if it seems too good to be true i avoid it, same as ebay or other similar sites. The shipping times are long so I dont use this site for things i need right away but otherwise its one of my favorites.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.Regards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com