Order number 323021**** . .

The seller marked the package as shipped. But he never sent me the item. He purposely sent a different package (2 pounds, not a guitar). He sent a fake package addressed to someone else but in my city.

He marked it as shipped but he never sent a guitar. And he never used the address I provided.

User's recommendation: Beware of DHGATE.

Comments

#1908403

Hi Reyn, You can open a dispute for your order to request for a refund. Here's how you can open a dispute for your order: 1.Open your DHgate mobile APP 2.Tap “Account” icon found at the bottom part of the home page 3.Go to “My Orders” 4.Tap “Shipped” tab and tap the order that you want to open a dispute 5.Under Order Detail section, you will see “Return & Refund” 6.Please fill out the information needed before you tap “Submit”

#1907832

Hi Reyn, We understand your concern, we are here to assist. For this case we suggest that you submit a complaint to your local post for an item not received to support your claim. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@dhgate.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DHgate Reviews