I discovered a fraudulent order via my paypal account for this DHGATE(never heard of them) and certainly didnt order anything.paypal made things right by reversing the charge...even though the funds were taken from my checking account and took days to get back.

had to cancel my paypal card and get a new one. now today....package arrives from DHGATE..all the way from china. what am I supposed to do with it? I cant contact them, I never placed the order in the first place.

will the post office take it back without me having to pay return shipping- to china!? I feel like this scam is somehow still evolving. am expecting to get a return shipping label that sends to a 3rd party.

read all about those scams.If I dont send the package back am I responsible for payment?

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: fraudelent order.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Okay so after stating that you never placed an order, let alone heard of Dhgate you now have someone claiming to be a representative of Dhgate requesting information.......Now here is the issue that I see with the Dhgate reply....

Since the poster said they have never ordered from Dhgate let alone heard of them, how exactly is the poster supposed to give you an order # AND log-in email address? You might as well asked them for their password too! SMH.... really?

The status of the order? Well there wasn't one to begin with, however that order showed up on his door step so that is the status.

3. "Give us the first 6 and last 4 digits of the card used"?!?!?!

Unfortunately there are people out there that are stupid enough to fall for that one...You might as well ask for the 3 digits on the back of the credit card too....

Dhgate2014
to SMF #1396419

Hi SMF,

We are asking for the payment details so we can trace the charge and provide more information to the OP. If you have concerns with Dhgate, please let us know so we can assist you as well.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hello,

Please provide us your order number and login email address.That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have not received an order number, please provide us the following:

1.First 6 and Last 4 digits of the card used

2. Transaction Amount

3. Transaction Date 4.

Card holder's Name Please make sure to provide the correct and complete information so we can trace the payment and provide a resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com