I made two orders: 1st order PO 264754444 and 2nd order PO 342343639. Seller sent the wrong product on PO 264754444.

The dispute was submitted to arbitration and I received a full refund. After I received the wrong product on my first order, I cancelled my second order before it was sent because the product was not as advertised. The seller refused my request for cancellation. Instead seller fraudulently manipulated the system to make it appears as the second order was sent and received when seller never sent it.

The chain of emails on both orders proves that seller committed fraud.

I am now asking that my second order be reimbursed in full. However, when I tried to request a refund on PO 342343639 on DHgate.com, there is no option that would allow me to make the request.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Dhgate Cons: Not delivered and lie by marking items as shipped, Not shipped and lie about payment not received.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi vuman888,

We checked your order and you have already opened a dispute and at the moment, there are no agreements reached from the proposal you have submitted.

If the problem is not resolved through direct communication between you and seller, or if you don't get a response from the seller, you may request for DHgate Mediation after 5 days that you have clicked on "Return & Refund" link and then we will assign a person from Resolution Center to take care of your case.

1) Login to your DHgate Account.

2) Find the order number in "Dispute Orders"

3) Click the link "View Return & Refund" at the right side of the order. 4) Click "Request DHgate Mediation" If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews