I ordered "Adidas" soccer shoes for my son. My bad, I ordered the wrong European size $60.

No return label in box AND pretty sure they were NOT real Adidas shoes...now I knew what was coming after ordering what i thought were Coach Handbags from a US site (ended up to be China as well but that's another story) BUT being an optimist I sent them back ($20) at my cost to the address on the mailing label. SURPRISE!

once it leaves the US it cannot be tracked by USPS into China. RED FLAG...but hey lets see...follow up with email to DH GATE Customer Service...they ask for Tracking # which i send...Huh, they can't find the shipment...I take a photo of the tracking slip BUT can't upload it...still typed in the details of where it was shipped...funny, NO RESPONSE...and so it goes...I swear if TRUMP doesn't stop *** like this through the Department of Consumer protection...China internet sites need to be shut down!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Dhgate Cons: Scam.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue. Please be sure to use a computer and google chrome as your browser in order for you to send the photos successfully and the file size should be under 5MB.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,