Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 03, 2020

DHgate costumer service not help me...

Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

My problem is the costumer service is never help me! I have 2 order what is was not arrived.

The first ordered product' s order number is 320645****.

This product didn't arrive.

I wanted full refund,but the DHgate gave me 0.001 dollars.So this is nothing,the DHgate let me down. I read on many site the DHgate's costumer service is protecting the seller interest. I lost 34pounds on this item.

Second item's order number is 322862**** . Same problem,item didn't arrive.

On this item I lost 50pounds. What do you think,this is normal?

I wanted full refund , I wrote the items didn't arrive ,so I didn't receive them. Both 2 cases,have written to seller but never arrived answer.

I think this two seller is fraud. Please give me back my money,I bought so many things from the DHgate.

If I will not receiving my money I will contact with my lawyer.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

I know that this is not your fault.

I am working so hard for my money.

I was paying for a service what I didn't get.

Please more attention for the buyer rights.

Kind Regards,

Tamas Pinces

DHgate Cons: Fraud seller.

Comments

#1932067

Hi TAMAS P, We checked this order 3206453201 and found that you had reached an agreement with the seller on the dispute page to give you a partial refund. Now, the status of the order is already closed.

We highly suggest you to contact the seller and reach an agreement. If you want a refund processed for this order, please make sure that the seller will state the desired amount that they are willing to refund you with. For example, statements like this: "I agree to refund with the amount of____".

If you have reached the refund agreement in the communication and specified the refund amount, please contact us immediately. We would process the refund for you according to your agreement.

DHgate Reviews