1.3

October 2017 Dhgate First two transaction on dhgate went through, but on 3 purchase i was advice by dhgate to verify my credit card and send them pictures with picture of passport or Drivers License to prove its me whos purchasing. This is very weird at all for asking a copy of my credit card front picture and back of the card.

I send them picture but it only shows the last 4 digits of my card and my name is visible. 5 days now and i still dont get answer from dhgate security after i gave what they requested. Name is *** Xiaoxiao. Please be aware with this scam from this website and use this web site with precaution.

I hope this help for other new buyers for this DHgate web site. Sincerely Not happy Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,