Update by user Oct 14

This of course has not been resolved!DHGATE is a fraudulent company!

I provided proof of my payment more times then I can count and every time they came up with another excuse, (didn't get attachment, too small to read, etc.). I sent them proof of my payments and proof that they received from Western Union, and I still haven't received my refund of 148.19 since July 2017!

Do not support this company!I have turned them over to the Attorney General's office and hopefully they can do something to them!

Original review posted by user Sep 06

I placed 2 orders for shoes in July 2017.I was given the option to pay with Western Union.

I sent Dhgate 132.00 for shoes and neither seller ever received the money, but when I called western union they said that Dhgate did receive the money I sent to them the day after the order was placed. I have emailed dhgate over 10 times and sent the proof of payment along with everything else. No one from Dhgate will return my emails or call.

I received an email yesterday that stated the order has been cancelled from the seller's because they never received the money.So Dhgate took my money, but I will be turning it over for a legal action.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Everthing.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

I wish you the Best of Luck!I lost $300.01 and went down the same road, sent proof that I Never received 1 handbag and the 3 that I did receive from the same order were plastic trash.

They Never responded, NEVER!!! Not UNTIL I posted on This Site! I then sent once again all the info they requested thru this site and Have Heard NOTHING!

I really don't expect too, they are full of ***!I just want to warn others NOT to Buy from these Con Artists!

Dhgate2014

Hi micanglada!

We checked your account and we can see that there are no payments received from your end. Please provide us your payment receipt from Western Union so we can check this further and please make sure that you did not pay the seller directly as this is outside our buyer protection program.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1371316

I have provided this information to your company at least 10 times as well as on this site as Western Union also confirmed you received it. I have contacted an attorney as well as the Attorney General to to file a suit against your company.