Seattle, Washington
1.7

I ordered 2 pairs of what I thought were Vibram running shoes. They took almost 2 weeks to arrive, but that wasn't the problem.

I just got them today. Imagine my shock when I received a paper-wrapped package with packing tape around it. No boxes. That's right; they shipped me shoes wrapped in paper, like newsprint.

Now imagine my shock when I open it up to find - what else - the worst possible KNOCK-OFF shoes, one of which was already coming apart at the back. I can't even describe how horrible and disgusting they are; glue everywhere, horribly misshapen and made with the cheapest material possible. They don't even fit, so sucking it up and using them inspite of the fact that I was scammed isn't an option. I'm on here because I have been trying to figure out how to do a return.

No dice.

These people are criminals and thieves. I hope they are shut down soon!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Dhgate Cons: Deliberately lied.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,