5.0

It is my first time buying an item here in DHGATE and that item is a pair of shoes and I was surprised at what I have received, the reviews didn't fail me it's all truth the quality is superb, thank you more power to DHGATE. I'm confident that starting from today I will buy things here instead of on the other online shop.

Thank you for the 10$ coupon also that you provided to me it's really a big help. From now on I will collect shoes from your site.

The quality looks really legit I couldn't ask for more. I want to mention qinmin for those wonderful shoes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jordan Brand Sneakers.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: I love customer service.

• Fast

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello EraldCoil!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi EraldCoil!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,