5.0

One of the items I recently purchased arrived and I was very impressed with the quality of both products so much so that I await with anticipation my following two orders. I was a bit skeptical at first as I have had bad experiences with these sort of sites however the way in which everything is set up at DHgate makes buying hassle free and allows you to liaise with sellers before even making a purchase.

One of the things I like most about DHgate is the fact that some of the customer reviews come with photographs of the purchased items which shows potential customers the quality of the products that they are about to buy. All in all I am very happy with DHgate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Fast delivery, Great prices, Good price, Delivery time.

• Excellent Service

Comments

I New help ordering of calls my card and let them no a internationalpurchase was okay and my card is still declined please help

Dhgate2014

Hi Dan1Wink!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,