4.9

I recently bought some shoes through this website and everything went fine.I liked the product that i received, it even looks better than in the pictures.

The shoes fit well, they are the color that i wanted them in and the quality of the shoes is amazing. I bought this item from a seller that had a good reputation, the seller had a 98% and the seller also had a lot of review comments from past buyers, I read them all, and for the most part, they all had nothing but positive things to say.

So thats what made me buy from this seller, and sure enough, the transaction was smooth, no problems what so ever.I will continue to buy from this website.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Service, So far so good.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Mescobedo1!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DilenS

Can i ask you was you review posted here right after you posted it or you had to wait some time?

to Anonymous Goleta, California, United States #1315918

Had to wait some time, I tried looking for it on the website right after I submitted it, but it would indicate that I had not submitted a review for whatever reason, so I even submitted it like 3x. But it looks like it went through since you commented on it.