4.6

This was my first purchase in this store. I was not sure if it's a good idea.

I was extremely wrong. I ordered a football shirt for my son. After placing an order, I realized that I made a mistake in size. The seller was amazing and helpful.

He's agreed to send another shirt. After ten days T-shirt came to me. Exactly what I wanted. Now I'm looking forward to the next orders to come.

They are sellers who offer extremely cheap stuff, but some people expect in this situation of high quality.

Others sellers have a low price and great quality. My advice is: read the opinions about sellers :) I think I'll DHholic :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Shirt.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Good prices.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1281908

Hi weiss1981!

Thank you for your feedback! We are surely looking forward in doing more business with you!

We also thank you for giving tips to our potential buyers.

You can always count on us! Happy Shopping!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi weiss1981!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to know you had a great shopping experience with us and you are happy with the item you received. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,