5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

So this actually was my first transaction on this site, overall a great experience, the transaction went very smooth and the item arrived in great shape, good quality and in a timely fashion.As for the site, it's easy to navigate and has a great amount of products, I'm surely going to buy here again!

Very positive experience So this actually was my first transaction on this site, overall a great experience, the transaction went very smooth and the item arrived in great shape, good quality and in a timely fashion.

As for the site, it's easy to navigate and has a great amount of products, I'm surely going to buy here again!Very positive experience

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Very easy to navigate website great prices.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi vale9997,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,