4.5

Bought some fidget spinners to try out the latest craze. They work great and I am very impressed with the quality and time it took to ship.

I thought it would take over a month to get to the states since I was ordering from China, but they got here in about a week and a half and I got free shipping! The seller was very responsive to my messages and even included a free gift with my purchase. Dhgate asked if I liked the item and if I was satisfied with my order before releasing my payment to the buyer.

I think it's a great site to order stuff in bulk. Overall I had a great experience buying at dhgate and would recommend to others

Product or Service Mentioned: Anti Stress Toy.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Free shipping to the us, Variety of product, Buyer-seller communication.

• Dhgate Policy

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,