D H Ln, Turkey, NC 28393, USA
5.0

I bought camera lens last month. It was an awesome experience.

Product was good. Their customer service is awesome. I recommend dhgate for everyone. There is lot of online shopping websites and I made purchases from various online shopping sites.

Truly I can say dhgate is the best. Most of the product they providing free shipping as well. When you purchase from online shopping websites, first check the product reviews or stars. Read whats saying previous buyers.

Check the seller rating. At least read the reviews of last six month. Next check their return policies.

Then no worries. If you purchursing bulky, first ask them to send sample.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Prices, Friendliness of service, Quality of merchandise.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi fze_e!

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Happy Shopping!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi fze_e!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,