5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I received this radio faster than expected.Good product with Micro SD slot and also USB.

Strong speakers and clear phone calls through Bluetooth. Connects to your phone via Bluetooth to have a hands free phone call. Shipping was about 2 weeks which is not bad for China. Package was well protected and the radio and the box were intact.

I would recommend this product considering the price and the quality. This is one of the lower prices for a radio like this. It has a internal battery but not yet tested how long it'll last.

One could always replace the battery for a higher mAh one.Worth buying several of these for a lower price.

Review about: Radio.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Good price.

I didn't like: Shipping too long.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1281979

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,