I'll just cross-post my reviews from dhgate.from a ken fong BRS replicant clone Absolutely fantastic.

Related: DHGate, still a winner for me.

I could not be happier with the product and the seller is amazing! The knife flips well, blade centering is great. The hardware stripped my tools, not the other way around, and my tools weren't cheap! The blade has a super steep edge and came sharper than my $200 Thiers-Issard straight razor, and I literally use that to shave.

So far it has held a great edge, feels absolutely amazing in the hand. The G10 is nice and smooth, laid over real Titanium liners with matching titanium block spacers. I'll definitely be buying more from Ken Fong. Had some minor trouble with shipping, but that's because DHL sucks, no fault of Ken's.

I absolutely would say this knife is worth the money and the service was superb. I would 10/10 recommend. Keep an eye on Ken's store, more great things to come! from a baliplus bm51 clone It's a good knife.

D2, the Ti is real. G10 feels good. A decent flipper, shorter than what I'm used to. Love the clip and latch.

Wish I could've gotten the zenith blade and a trainer blade. Blade centering is a little off while the handles are closed. Overall worth what I paid for it, and then some. I'm happy with it.

Will put into EDC rotation. Really wish the seller was more responsive. Might have given 4 or even 5 stars if the seller was more responsive. Also wanted the Zenith blade and Zenith trainer blade, but they weren't available.

Again, 4 or 5 stars.Peace.

Review about: Balisongs.

I liked: Quality of the priduct for the money, Quality for price paid.

I didn't like: Shipping issues.

4.3
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Knife
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,