Please do not ever order hair from queenamazonhair they take forever to respond and send out hair. I ordered the 7A hair which I assumed was a good grade but nope it's *** n I feel like if it's not virgin hair then don't put *** 100% virgin hair if it's not specify in the description that the hair is not virgin.

I'm still waiting on my refund from them n I still haven't gotten a reply so I'm just gonna call me bank cause I'm over it. The last time I'm ordering hair from DHgate ever again.

P.S still don't have hair but paid my money on Monday n it's Friday mind you..... done dot com

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you received a low quality item. Please provide the order number pertaining to this issue so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,