Georgia, United States
2.4

Recieved a fake tracking number after purchasing a phone on Dhgate on the 4th November.

Contacted customer service immediately and was assured everything will be sorted out.

Then this morning live chat tells me "we can't locate your order" and started acting like they didn't know anything. Jerked me around this morning on live chat for 20 minutes asking obvious /*** questions and trying to locate my order. finally they "located" my order and they claimed the item is just waiting to be shipped. Their explanation for the fake tracking number?

Get this. Sometimes sellers give out new tracking numbers later! Lol you have got to be kidding me. Who hired these people?

I got frustrated just reading their dumb replies!

I sure hope I wasn't scammed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

How do u contact them.. been trying to get ahold of them from 2 months

@Ivana

Hi Ivana! Thank you for getting in touch and we are happy to help.

Please send us a direct message with your order details and additional contact information so we can assist you further. You may contact us directly through live chat customer service please check this link http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Hi - yes, you were scammed. This happened to me except I waited 4 weeks for them to "ship" the order, then another 2 weeks to realise they had sent me a FAKE TRACKING NUMBER and my order didn't even exist.

I let my customer down, I lost my customer in fact - they got tired of waiting. *** LIVE CHAT - patronising nonsense and fake empathy just to keep angry customers placated. DHGATE ARE DISGUSTING.

They support dishonest sellers and allow them to continue to trade and rip people off. Grrrrr.

Dhgate Reviews