I ordered a pair of Legend Blue 11s , they took 57 days to come when I paid extra for 5-7 day shipping.The box was completely torn apart and the shoes were not worth anything.

Extremely upset! There was glue covered all around the shoes and they smelt absolutely awful. When I tried to contact the seller they refused to give me my money back and offered a discount on my next purchase from their store. I am so outraged at this specific seller, they took their store down so unfortunately I can't contact them.

I also forgot their name, I am sorry for any inconveniences this causes.I found a link that I think was the sellers and I threw the shoes away before I could take a photo.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,