Featured Not resolved
1.5

The gown was not exactly the same in the picture. I'm very disappointed.

You ruin my wedding and gave me stress months before my wedding. Cheap quality and the cloth was very thin. Not worth your money. I thought your going to help me with my wedding but instead you ruined it.

The design was not the same in the picture. Poor Quality. Your deceiving people with your products. Fake.

The products in DHgate are not real. What you see is not what you get. They post nice pictures which are jaw dropping but really different in physical on hand.

The pictures are very deceiving. Buying in Dhgate will waste your time, effort and especially money for very ugly products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Dhgate Cons: Fake products, Refund.

Comments

#1319343

The whole feel of the dhgate website is cheap. I wouldn't buy anything with high expectations from them.

LadyScot

If a dress ruined your wedding then you do not know the meaning of marriage. If a dress caused you stress months before your wedding then you are not old enough to get married in the first place. You should reevaluate your priorities.

You purchased a wedding dress from dhgate... What do you expect