I ordered Nouveau Merchandise as listed and was delivered Fake. I requested a refund the day I received it.

I have not received a refund. Customs declarations were falsified by seller. I have started a U.S. Customs complaint against 2 sellers.

DHGate is aware of what the sellers are doing and has done nothing to stop it. Biotouch is being sold on site and is also fake. This too violates U.S. Customs.

the bottles look just like the real thing, but product is not. They even say USA on them and come with boxes that say made in USA. Stick to buying America made.

Keep our money in America or your own country. Let China go down for what they really are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: customs violations by sellers, fake items listed as Nouveau.

Dhgate Cons: Dhgate supporting customs fraud of sellers who sell fake items, Customer service, Waiting so long for open dispute, Guaranteed protection protects sellers who lie about items, No true invoice from sellers.

• Dhgate Buyer Protection
  • Dhgate Fake Items
  • Dhgate Guarantee

Comments

I hate DHgate. -_-

Bought lol surprise dolls. Very per quality. My 6 year old grand daughter immediately new it was a fake.I’m very disappointed and will never order or recommend this company.

When you order "Made in USA" products from "CHINA" for a fraction of the price.... umm.....

DUH? Of course its fake, you ordered it from CHINA! What do you think your manufacturer did....

took a loss and sent it to China, then China takes a loss and sends it back so you can get rich? If you want steak for dinner, don't buy a chicken :)

#1319294

got scammed on a costume , it was not as described , wrong color and wrong size . was sent back and tracked . still trying to get my refund of 361 dollars and 81 dollars shipping .

Dhgate2014

Hi VonnieDawson!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. We checked on it and we noticed that you have already escalated this to our Resolution Center.

We have checked on your analyst's notes and it seems that they have sent you a message on DHgate or an email on your personal mail for the updates on the dispute.

Please check on your DHgate inbox or your personal mail and respond to them since they are waiting for your response. You can also send an email to njdispute8@dhgate.com .

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,