I ordered from a sample of an item that said free DHL shipping, and paid a higher price, thinking it included the extra shipping cost. Order slip showed shipping via DHL, but I was supprised to receive a HKPost tracking number!

Igot in touch with the seller, seller claimed it was a shipping mistake, so I let it pass. I ordered another sample from another seller that made the same offer, I even messaged the seller about not "mistakingly" shipping it by HKPost, guess what? got a HKPost tracking number. Despite my message and order slip indicating DHL shipping.

The Seller claimed that DHL recently won't ship said item, but if you check the sellers store, you will find a free DHL offer for wholesale quantities of the same item! I asked seller to ship it via FedEx instead, seller "agreed" but couldn't give me a tracking number, claiming that China customs was strict, and I should wait. Several days later, still no tracking number, and seller kept telling me to wait. I finally got tired and demanded a tracking number.

Seller offered me a full refund If I can't wait.

So am waiting for my refund. Thank goodness I didn't order the wholesale quantities.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi RPamparo!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. Please send us your order number so that we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,