4.3

I have placed several orders with DH Gate. When the rare problem occurs, their customer service has always been excellent and resolutions are made quickly.

On one recent occasion, a tracking number indicated that a package would contain two orders. When it arrived, only one order was included.

When I was unable to resolve the issue after some lengthy discussion with the seller, DH gate acted as the arbitrator and handled it appropriately and effectively. I have always been very happy with their service and will continue to order from them in the future and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family, as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Trustworthy mediators between myself and foriegn sellers.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi pyroloco72!

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to help with any of your concerns.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,