I ordered a guitar, or #347039296. I was given a shipping number CX011554592CN.

I can not find any information on this shipment. At one time the order was cancelled, but as of today it says that it had been shipped. I got this shipping number from the shipped, but appears that is no good Can you help?

Would you update me on this order? Please inform me by my E-mail jg20006@aol.com If it was cancelled please let me know why it was cancelled and why it is back on. I can not think of anything to add on this inquiry. I did not receive the order and I have not been given a reason why the shipment has not been sent.

Thank you for your time and concearn.

John Guider

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi John,We tracked the order but there are no information found from the tracking number provided by the seller. Please open a dispute for your order to request for refund or reshipment.Here's how you can open a dispute for your order:1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.2) Click “Awaiting Confirm".3) Find the Order number and click the link "Return&Refund" at the right side of the order.4) Select the correct reason for dispute, evidences, preferred proposal then click CONTINUE.5.

Once you finalize your proposal, click SUBMIT.If you are using the APP or mobile version, please find your order under "Shipped". Click on the Order Details and then find "Return & Refund" link.If the problem is not resolved through direct communication between you and seller, or if you don't get a response from the seller, you may request for DHgate Mediation after 5 days that you have clicked on "Return & Refund" link and then we will assign a person from Resolution Center to take care of your case.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com