4.7

Before making any purchases on Dhgate, I searched the internet for people who had made purchases and gave their opinions about the site. I was happy and confident with what I saw and decided to use the Dhgate.

My experience with Dhgate was wonderful. Purchases were made according to the announcement and in time. The prices are great, the salesmen are attentive and there are many forms of payment that make it easy for the buyer. Product images help a lot.

I made two recent purchases of two soccer fields with two different vendors. The products arrived at my residence on time and in perfect condition.

Surely I will make more future purchases on the dhgate and will tell friends and acquaintances. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Soccer Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Dh is good so far.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi vinhaffc!

Thank you for choosing DHgate as your shopping destination! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,