5.0

I recently bought some watches through this website and everything went fine.I liked the product that i received, it even looks better than in the pictures. The watches seeming well, and the quality of the watches is amazing.

I bought this item from a seller that had a good reputation, the seller had a 98% and the seller also had a lot of review comments from past buyers, I read them all, and for the most part, they all had nothing but positive things to say. So thats what made me buy from this seller, and sure enough, the transaction was smooth, no problems what so ever.I will continue to buy from this website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: High quality, Ships quick.

Dhgate Cons: Shipment takes so long.

• Online Shopping

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Fatihycsy,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,