4.8

I primarily order through DHgate for a lot of my products that I offer my customers. I have a had great experience with this company on answering questions regarding items, fixing issues with orders, returning money on items not received and personally calling to resolve issues.

I do thoroughly research the sellers I choose to purchase items from. I ask a lot of questions. I have not dealt with a seller yet who hasn't answered my questions or help guide me through a process through communication.

I look forward to continuing to build my company with the product their sellers offer. Again, I have had a great experience with this company and will continue to do business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Price, Customer service, Guaranteed seller.

Dhgate Cons: Delay in shipping, Fake tracking number.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us. We are looking forward to your continued patronage.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,