3.7

Bought a pair of sunglasses from Dhgate after a recommendation from a friend who told me both the price and quality is really good. Payment went great, items were shipped really fast and I got them within 2 weeks, with free shipping.

The product was exactly as advertised and I'm very happy with my order. There also seems to be plenty of consumer protection services implemented, as I had to confirm the fact that I received my package. This way, if I didn't get my items I already paid for, I could raise a dispute with the seller.

Always look at the reviews of the items you are about to buy and also look at the pictures other people upload. Will definitely be doing business here again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Good prices, Shipping.

• Great Deals
  • Pricing

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi EmbarrassedFennecFox,Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.Regards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews