4.9

I have bought a couple of things off of DHgate and every time i was very much satisfied. Customer service is very fast and helpful, sellers are friendly and try to help as much as possible.

The items that i have bought are of very good quality, very durable and stylish. I have received many messages from DHgate customer support which were very helpful. Messages have been about updates of tracking information, seller discounts, coupons and much more.

All in all, DHgate offers a large selection of low price high quality items and have provided an enjoyable experience for me. I will definitely buy more from DHgate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Purchase protection.

Dhgate Cons: Products could have more photos from different angles.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Perkan!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,