Xinzhou Rd, FuTian CBD, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518034
5.0

I purchased 2 color rush jerseys. paid on 3/3/18.Recieved on 3/15/18( 12 days) .

I had a pleasant buying experience. Maybe I am just lucky .As for the jerseys? Both are beautiful. Quality stitching .I can not find 1 loose stich, name is sewn on straight, and price was excellent.

I am a buyer and have nothing to gain by typing all this .Just want to give anyone who has questions or concerns about dhgate a fair shot at truly reading a feedback that is not from a employee. So if you want a fair , beautiful, and excellent choice to buy nfl jerseys all I cam say is you will get better (wayyy better) then you can expect. thank you dhgate and thank you seller who I will not post here without their consent.

AAA++++. FROM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey.

Reason of review: If i can combine all answers above id rate 10 stars gr8 experiance!!!.

Dhgate Cons: Only issue is the seller is gone, I want to get more.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi user57612667,Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/Regards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews