3.3

I was looking for a knife that is not sold in my country. After few minutes of research, I found some offers and started comparing them, discounts and seller's trust.

I could even use two coupons. I chose mine during a holiday period, but it was still taken into account right away. My order was processed right after the holiday ended. The order arrived faster than expected, two days before the soonest announced.

It was in my mail box and did not need to sign for it though. The product was as described without any flaws.

The seller was nice and easy to talk to. I am very satisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Knife.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Regards,