Once i order wedding gown, if the material and gown is not same as I was expecting. So if I return the product while I get a refund?

Location: Dubai, Dubai

Comments

#2072584

Hello PissedConsumer293**** of Dub, We understand your concern and we suggest, you message the seller before paying the order and ask important questions since wedding gowns are customize meaning the seller will make the dress based on the information provided. And about the quality, you can ask the seller to provide you sample material/s to make sure this will be the material used.

Once the seller provided the tracking number, please do not click order has been received so that the payment will not be released to the seller unless you received the order and was satisfied and if not,then contact us right away. And you have 5 days to file the dispute from the time you received the order.

If you have more questions, please let us know or contact our live chat and we are here 24/7 for you. https://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactus.html?act=oldpageload&dspm=pcen.help.services.1.e3TM0pNa5dCPvz6XL46d&resource_id=#pu1812_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews