San Fernando, Andalusia
4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

La calidad de los materiales de la correa, del reloj y sobre todo de la caja y complementos, hace que esta compra sea de las mejores que he hecho, buen producto y buena relación calidad precio.El reloj es perfecto, *** todos los detalles, logos y demás, a simple vista no se distingue del original.

En cuanto al envío ha sido correcto, ha tardado 20 dias en llegar a España muy bien embalado para que no sufra ningún daño.

seguiré comprando en esta tienda que da calidad a buenos precios y mucha seguridad.la calidad de este reloj es AAA

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Dhgate and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about watch from Dhgate was nada , but reviewer liked diversidad. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com