1 comment
Not resolved

La calidad de los materiales de la correa, del reloj y sobre todo de la caja y complementos, hace que esta compra sea de las mejores que he hecho, buen producto y buena relación calidad precio.El reloj es perfecto, *** todos los detalles, logos y demás, a simple vista no se distingue del original.

Related: Everbuying - Excellent Online Store!!!

En cuanto al envío ha sido correcto, ha tardado 20 dias en llegar a España muy bien embalado para que no sufra ningún daño.

seguiré comprando en esta tienda que da calidad a buenos precios y mucha seguridad.la calidad de este reloj es AAA

I liked: Diversidad.

I didn't like: Nada.

Review #959487 is a subjective opinion of a user.

4.6
Warranty
Product or Service Quality
Additional Fees
Customer service
Price Affordability
Privacy and Data Security
Discounts and Special Offers
Turnaround Time
Advertised vs Delivered
Billing Practices
Delivery Service
Website
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Dhgate2014
#1245170

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

You May Also Like

DHgate is a cool place to buy Dhgate "It's a very nice website, and it's kinda special, because there are a lot of things that you cant find anywhere, except on this site. This site has EVERY item..." Read more Shopping in dhgate Dhgate "I recently discovered the website dhgate.com After seeing several makeup palettes that interested me decided to buy. i am very happy with the purchase The shadows have a lot of..." Read more Dhgate - Glasses type aviator for store 20144642 and the seller Conn Dhgate "I did an order (order number 252938348) of 30 glasses type aviator of Ray-ban for men and women to the store 20144642 and the seller name is Conn, I received..." Read more Dhgate - I was disappointed Dhgate "...The quality of the product and the design what shown on the website is different what we have been received..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more