4.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Respect to the product I can say the quality was good, but the sizes were very different to the indications that I gave.Respect to the delivery, it was very fast and in great conditions.

I would buy again, but being very very specific about the sizes because they were very different to the specified measures for me.

The seller was nice and always contacted me and the quality was better than I was expecting, however I had this problem of sizes.I hope they could be more responsible about that and I am sure they will sell a lot, because quality and times of delivery was excellent

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback.We also encourage you to keep your communication with the seller open during the transaction.

That way, if you need to confirm the size of the item they will be sending you, you would only need to send a message to the seller.They will surely assist you on checking what the size they will be sending to you.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,