Dhgate - Dress Review from Waco, Texas

296 of 661 Dhgate reviews

So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings.However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few reviews.

Then to top that off, if there is a negative review there will be someone who rates it 5 stars to off set the poor reviews, often the same person will write reviews days apart. I do not trust this website but I wish I could because they advertise such beautiful dresses for a low price. Having just been to China I know that they copy designs from others. There are Mercedes Benz copies and Honda copies everywhere.

So I believe these are people in a shop who attempt to copy designer dresses.

Often times people order from them and they get very different dresses from what they ordered.I am disappointed that they could not do an honest business and use true reviews of customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
296 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

May 04 #1154011

Hi!
We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.
We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.
Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs
Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!
Regards, Cess Dhgate Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Dhgate2014

May 04 #1153850

Hi there!
We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.
Riane
DHgate

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.