Waco, Texas

So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings.However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few reviews.

Related: Amandadress

Then to top that off, if there is a negative review there will be someone who rates it 5 stars to off set the poor reviews, often the same person will write reviews days apart. I do not trust this website but I wish I could because they advertise such beautiful dresses for a low price. Having just been to China I know that they copy designs from others. There are Mercedes Benz copies and Honda copies everywhere.

So I believe these are people in a shop who attempt to copy designer dresses.

Often times people order from them and they get very different dresses from what they ordered.I am disappointed that they could not do an honest business and use true reviews of customers.

Review about: Wedding Dress.

2.6
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Regards, Cess Dhgate Customer Service

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Riane