Virginia Beach, Virginia
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 08, 2016

GHGate takes pictures from fashion magazines and posts them so that you think you are buying the dress they are illustrating.Once you buy the item you find out that they are having someone in China attempt to remake the dress.

It takes a long time to receive it -- then, when you get the dress it's obviously not as nice looking or of the same quality. When you attempt to return the dress and get a refund you get offered a low amount or nothing at all. If you end up getting an offer of a full refund then you need to ship the item back to China -- which - low and behold costs almost as much as the dress you bought. This company should NOT be allowed to get away with this type of "customer service".

People would be better off not getting anything from them unless they don't care if they buy something they were not expecting and are rich enough to not care if they can't get a full refund unless they spend a fortune to get it.I will make sure that I continue to post my experience with this firm in the hopes of saving other people from this firm.

Original review posted by user Aug 07, 2016

The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes.Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone in China TRIES to copy the dress.

It doesn't look the same, the colors are off and it's clearly NOT the same look or quality. When you get the item and see that it's not what you wanted then you have to beg the seller to give you a refund - but guess what? They offer you maybe $30 on a 167.00 dress. OR you can keep disputing and have to ship the item back for a refund (if you are lucky) but you have to pay $67-100) to ship it back to China.

So here is my advice -- shop local USA where it's not hard to return an item that isn't what you thought it would be.

This place is a rip off and frustrating as heck to deal with.Save yourself the heartache.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1195801

Hi Jharrell!

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide us with your order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,