Daytona Beach, Florida

I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible.Any alterations needed would have been very expensive.

I have opened a dispute and have been unable to upload photos as evidence. No one has responded from the factory or from DHGate - I can not even get a customer service representative on chat. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

You may think you are saving a little money, but it is a real gamble as the quality of product you receive, and even worse their post transaction customer service and guarantee is deplorable.BUYERS BEWARE.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Sweetwater, Tennessee, United States #1273792

You should have expected this with it coming from a Chinese wholesale website, and Asians have smaller sizes than the rest of the world.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Considering you are a dude in a dress---- yeah, I'd say it fits poorly. Either that or you are the first girl on the planet with an Adam's apple.

to Anonymous #1078169

Hello Trolly McTrollerson. The Adam's apple, aka the laryngeal prominence, is part of the physiology of both men and women. Now *** off.

Katkuba
to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1308482

That doesn't look like an Adam's apple or a man's figure.