I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible.Any alterations needed would have been very expensive.
I have opened a dispute and have been unable to upload photos as evidence. No one has responded from the factory or from DHGate - I can not even get a customer service representative on chat. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
You may think you are saving a little money, but it is a real gamble as the quality of product you receive, and even worse their post transaction customer service and guarantee is deplorable.BUYERS BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I want to buy a product ,sent a mesage to seller 2days ago but no answer, next copy and paste of my inquiry: Good mornning, i like your product, need to..."
- "Order NO:238148925 I order some fairings back in May after them sending me the wrong color and wrong size for my motorcycle the only I could get a refund was to..."
- "Hi All, I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my *** of experience started there. 1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid..."
- "It says on the identification data sticker inside of the chest freezer, MADE IN CHINA. I am replacing a 26 year old Frigidaire chest freezer that coincidentally is still running..."
- "I have bought gear from OSOE for about 4 years now. I place an order online and wait. Some times I wait a week sometimes I wait a few months..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."