I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible.Any alterations needed would have been very expensive.
I have opened a dispute and have been unable to upload photos as evidence. No one has responded from the factory or from DHGate - I can not even get a customer service representative on chat. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
You may think you are saving a little money, but it is a real gamble as the quality of product you receive, and even worse their post transaction customer service and guarantee is deplorable.BUYERS BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "I have bought a cnc machine from seller and the asked for my email for details on my order and then they asked for extra money into there own account..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I..."
- "I have bought gear from OSOE for about 4 years now. I place an order online and wait. Some times I wait a week sometimes I wait a few months..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."