2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was very disappointed when I received my dress.The dress online looked like a matted dusty rose dress.

What I received was a shiny peach looking dress. The dress was cheaply made. There are several areas where the thread is coming out. Also the dress has color bleeding streaks on several areas of the dress.

The belt is suppose to be sewn in but it is actually coming off. And lastly, there is a plastic wire that is protruding from the top of the dress. I have tried several times to do an online chat with customer service but they never responded.

I did open up a dispute and sent an email about the issue.I will post what happens

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

#1319337

The website has a cheap feel to it. I wouldn't order anything from them. smh

#1319291

I returned my item over a month ago and I still haven't received my money

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue.Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

We are not tolerating sellers who are not fulfilling the terms of the orders.Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,