1.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a product from them which it took a month to get delivered, it did not work so I complained and was told to send it back and I would get my money back and reimbursed for postage.I did get a refund for the product but have been trying for several weeks to get reimbursed for postage.

I have written them several times and get no response.

I am now out $52 for postage when the item itself was only $82, they have the item which they can resell to someone else and I have nothing.I still have the emails where they said they would reimburse me postage, I have email them all to them and still no response.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Product did not work, Crappy product, I was lied to.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on its details and send you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,