Don't buy anything from DHGate.com
Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
corolla 2015-11-03 11:21
Hi my friend, I am so sorry to hear that, actually we tested the item for one week and it worked very well, then we shipped it out...would you pls clarify the problem with more details? then we can ask our factory for solution. thanks a lot!
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015
From: Resolution Center
To: Me [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Type: About dispute in DHgate
Submit Time: 2015-11-13 09:27:03
Dear Richard Cavagnaro_1443980288057,
This is Sam again. We are so sorry to hear that the item you received cannot work properly. I understand that you would like to return it for a full refund. I would like to extend my deepest apology for any inconvenience that this concern might have caused you. Please allow me to explain things for you.
I have reviewed the details of this case, as well as the listing, the photos of the item, and communication between you and the seller. After doing so, I'm afraid the item in your evidence is not sold by this seller. Because of this, we have to close the case without issuing a refund.
I understand this might not have been the outcome you were hoping for, but I trust you understand our decision in this case.
Thank you for your understanding and I wish you the best of luck with your future online trading.
Have a nice day!
DHgate Resolution Center
From: Me 2015-11-17 03:45:03
Corolla sent a defective item, I provided more than enough evidence to the fact, and yet you ruled in favor of your seller, who is an outright liar and cheat. DHGate is complicit and corrupt as well. I will make this know throughout the internet and I can assure you of far greater losses in the future. Taking care of your costumers is obviously not your concern.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent business practices
- Stole money
- Sold damaged goods
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "I ordered a flashlight made by Jetfast and certified for use in the Oil, gas and mining industry. Electrical items made for this industry have to be made to..."
- "I have bought a cnc machine from seller and the asked for my email for details on my order and then they asked for extra money into there own account..."
- "I have ordered two (2) items online on march 15,2016, my order amounted to $92.98, I was never given a tracking number hence I requested one via my Pandora account...."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard. They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen...."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."