Don't buy anything from DHGate.com
Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
corolla 2015-11-03 11:21
Hi my friend, I am so sorry to hear that, actually we tested the item for one week and it worked very well, then we shipped it out...would you pls clarify the problem with more details? then we can ask our factory for solution. thanks a lot!
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015
From: Resolution Center
To: Me [email@example.com]
Type: About dispute in DHgate
Submit Time: 2015-11-13 09:27:03
Dear Richard Cavagnaro_1443980288057,
This is Sam again. We are so sorry to hear that the item you received cannot work properly. I understand that you would like to return it for a full refund. I would like to extend my deepest apology for any inconvenience that this concern might have caused you. Please allow me to explain things for you.
I have reviewed the details of this case, as well as the listing, the photos of the item, and communication between you and the seller. After doing so, I'm afraid the item in your evidence is not sold by this seller. Because of this, we have to close the case without issuing a refund.
I understand this might not have been the outcome you were hoping for, but I trust you understand our decision in this case.
Thank you for your understanding and I wish you the best of luck with your future online trading.
Have a nice day!
DHgate Resolution Center
From: Me 2015-11-17 03:45:03
Corolla sent a defective item, I provided more than enough evidence to the fact, and yet you ruled in favor of your seller, who is an outright liar and cheat. DHGate is complicit and corrupt as well. I will make this know throughout the internet and I can assure you of far greater losses in the future. Taking care of your costumers is obviously not your concern.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent business practices
- Stole money
- Sold damaged goods
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Very very good. Me atendió muy rapido y soluciono mi problema...."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "PAGEPLUS CELLULAR IS HORRIBLE! 43 MINUTES ON hold THEN YOU SPEAK WITH A REP JUST OFF WELFARE, A TOTAL *** WITH AN ATTITUDE. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER.... I UNDERSTAND THIS PLACE IS RUN..."
- "I purchased a bottle of Snapple Apple for my son which is 3 years old on July 7 2015. I noticed he was trying to open the bottle of Snapple..."
- "I started using the hair gel for my son and husband. It shows that it burned my son and it is not growing back. Also ever since my husband started..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."