Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Nov 17, 2015

corolla 2015-11-03 11:21

Hi my friend, I am so sorry to hear that, actually we tested the item for one week and it worked very well, then we shipped it out...would you pls clarify the problem with more details? then we can ask our factory for solution. thanks a lot!

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015

Subject: PO#1581123769-Arbitration

From: Resolution Center

To: Me [rickcavagnaro@gmail.com]

Type: About dispute in DHgate

Submit Time: 2015-11-13 09:27:03

Dear Richard Cavagnaro_1443980288057,

This is Sam again. We are so sorry to hear that the item you received cannot work properly. I understand that you would like to return it for a full refund. I would like to extend my deepest apology for any inconvenience that this concern might have caused you. Please allow me to explain things for you.

I have reviewed the details of this case, as well as the listing, the photos of the item, and communication between you and the seller. After doing so, I'm afraid the item in your evidence is not sold by this seller. Because of this, we have to close the case without issuing a refund.

I understand this might not have been the outcome you were hoping for, but I trust you understand our decision in this case.

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you the best of luck with your future online trading.

Have a nice day!

Yours sincerely,

Sam

DHgate Resolution Center

DHgate.com

From: Me 2015-11-17 03:45:03

Corolla sent a defective item, I provided more than enough evidence to the fact, and yet you ruled in favor of your seller, who is an outright liar and cheat. DHGate is complicit and corrupt as well. I will make this know throughout the internet and I can assure you of far greater losses in the future. Taking care of your costumers is obviously not your concern.

COROLLA-DISPUTE.pdf

Review about: Self Balancing Scooter.

I didn't like: Fraudulent business practices, Stole money, Sold damaged goods.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $365
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

corolla 2015-11-03 11:21

Dhgate2014

Hi rickcavagnaro!

I fully understand this concern you are raising to us and I am here to offer you the assistance you need!

I know that you are not satisfied with the outcome for the dispute case you have for your order 1581123769.You still have the option to make an appeal for your case.

You just need to please send an email to evidence@dhgate.com and provide your evidence, order number and message there so that the Resolution team cam take a look into this again and respond to your email directly.

We do appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Regards,

Cess.DHgate Customer Service

to Dhgate2014 #1065240

The evedence has been submitted already, and notably, the statment that your seller Corolla said they used the item for 1 week before shipping it.That is completely unheard of.

I would prefer to negotiate this egregious conduct here in a public forum.

Provide a paid return shipping label and refund the money you've stolen.

The problem is I don't trust you to do the right thing.If I return the item what guarantee do I have that you won't continue your ruse of dening that you sent the item?

to Dhgate2014 #1066480

Sent email as per your request 2 days ago. No response!

to rickcavagnaro #1076830

Good news, I finally submitted extensive documentation to PayPal.they reviewed and ruled in my favor.

The money was credited back into my account. As of today 12/10/2015, had no further response from DHGate.

This complaint will remain forever: ISSUE NOT RESOLVED

Dear Sam: I hope you and your seller Corolla learn the true cost of bad business ethics and crookedness.

You not only lost a potentially good customer with continued repeat business, this complaint will remain in perpetuity as a beacon and serious warning to all.

Rick@ATV-AllTrax